**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,912
7,380
66
You mean like how when they foul us, and they call it? Or the fact that we have more fouls?

Meant the phantom foul on the Knox drive right after they gave SGA free throws ... but point taken.

I think we’ve got a pretty favorable whistle tonight.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,733
103
Davidson is a really excellent defensive team, at least tonight. We just can't get an open 3, and don't have a Bagly it Ayton to help inside.
 

Susan2361

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2015
1,747
3,247
0
It's not the refs fault this game...it's OURS!!! I am so tired of not knowing which team is going to ahow up to play for us. I hope they all go pro just to get rid of them. I know, I am just frustrated now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'