**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,896
7,371
66
You mean like how when they foul us, and they call it? Or the fact that we have more fouls?

Meant the phantom foul on the Knox drive right after they gave SGA free throws ... but point taken.

I think we’ve got a pretty favorable whistle tonight.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,283
10,714
103
Davidson is a really excellent defensive team, at least tonight. We just can't get an open 3, and don't have a Bagly it Ayton to help inside.
 

Susan2361

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2015
1,747
3,247
0
It's not the refs fault this game...it's OURS!!! I am so tired of not knowing which team is going to ahow up to play for us. I hope they all go pro just to get rid of them. I know, I am just frustrated now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  3. 03 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics