Yeah but that is said all the time. Mic just picked it up this time.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
I thought I heard it when Briscoe's shot was blocked.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates