Yeah but that is said all the time. Mic just picked it up this time.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
I thought I heard it when Briscoe's shot was blocked.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV