Yeah but that is said all the time. Mic just picked it up this time.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
I thought I heard it when Briscoe's shot was blocked.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look