Yeah but that is said all the time. Mic just picked it up this time.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
I thought I heard it when Briscoe's shot was blocked.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels