Yeah but that is said all the time. Mic just picked it up this time.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
I thought I heard it when Briscoe's shot was blocked.i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
i swear I just heard a " gimme that **** Nigga " sad . I HATE that type of stuff , was I imaging things ? On IB short shot just then ?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt