Why would anyone?I love my Cats but I predicted we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend . Damn I wouldn’t have guessed it would’ve been the first game. I just don’t have no faith in John Calipari anymore!
Yeah I never understood that. It is what it is.Careful, correctly calling officiating ******** will get you attacked. I got you though.
Factually incorrect.Nine years ago today UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT. We might have a new candidate tonight
Guarantee you called it wrong.Calling it right now... we will be up 10 with 11 min left
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more