Why would anyone?I love my Cats but I predicted we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend . Damn I wouldn’t have guessed it would’ve been the first game. I just don’t have no faith in John Calipari anymore!
Yeah I never understood that. It is what it is.Careful, correctly calling officiating ******** will get you attacked. I got you though.
Factually incorrect.Nine years ago today UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT. We might have a new candidate tonight
Guarantee you called it wrong.Calling it right now... we will be up 10 with 11 min left
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days