Why would anyone?I love my Cats but I predicted we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend . Damn I wouldn’t have guessed it would’ve been the first game. I just don’t have no faith in John Calipari anymore!
Yeah I never understood that. It is what it is.Careful, correctly calling officiating ******** will get you attacked. I got you though.
Factually incorrect.Nine years ago today UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT. We might have a new candidate tonight
Guarantee you called it wrong.Calling it right now... we will be up 10 with 11 min left
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25