Why would anyone?I love my Cats but I predicted we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend . Damn I wouldn’t have guessed it would’ve been the first game. I just don’t have no faith in John Calipari anymore!
Yeah I never understood that. It is what it is.Careful, correctly calling officiating ******** will get you attacked. I got you though.
Factually incorrect.Nine years ago today UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT. We might have a new candidate tonight
Guarantee you called it wrong.Calling it right now... we will be up 10 with 11 min left
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos