Why would anyone?I love my Cats but I predicted we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend . Damn I wouldn’t have guessed it would’ve been the first game. I just don’t have no faith in John Calipari anymore!
Yeah I never understood that. It is what it is.Careful, correctly calling officiating ******** will get you attacked. I got you though.
Factually incorrect.Nine years ago today UK lost to Robert Morris in the NIT. We might have a new candidate tonight
Guarantee you called it wrong.Calling it right now... we will be up 10 with 11 min left
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia