Purdue doesn't need a hotel.Interesting.
Hope this is a nice indicator of how our game will beLooking out the hotel room
85% Kentucky
10% Tennessee
5% Purdue
have seen 3 people in red
Beware of old green teeth.I’m in Biloxi, MS and blue got in. No orange in sight.
So I reached out and kicked old green teeth right in the kneeBeware of old green teeth.
Watch him folk as he is a very dangerous man.
He moved from Jackson.
Luv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!I’m in Biloxi, MS and blue got in. No orange in sight.
Spent a lot of time in Biloxi due to Air Force schools- the Beau Rivage is the place to beLuv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!
I have a 3BR 3BA condo in Gulfport. Just got back from last week's March Madness.Luv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!
I like this.Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
Love itI'm here. I'm seeing UK 50 percent, Purdue 35, and the rest.
Some of the nicest folks around that area.I have a 3BR 3BA condo in Gulfport. Just got back from last week's March Madness.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU