Indy outlook?

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,289
30,854
113
What’s the scene looking like around the stadium/downtown? Mostly blue and Purdue fans?
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
I like this.

When I played, I hated a short/rushed lockerroom pregame sesh. I liked getting there and having plenty of time to chill out and slowly get ready. It’s one of the advantages typically of playing at home bs the road… home games you’re in your comfort zone and the road team is usually on an inconsistent or less consistent schedule
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  3. 03 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026