Indy outlook?

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,289
30,853
113
What’s the scene looking like around the stadium/downtown? Mostly blue and Purdue fans?
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
I like this.

When I played, I hated a short/rushed lockerroom pregame sesh. I liked getting there and having plenty of time to chill out and slowly get ready. It’s one of the advantages typically of playing at home bs the road… home games you’re in your comfort zone and the road team is usually on an inconsistent or less consistent schedule
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip