Indy outlook?

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,289
30,848
113
What’s the scene looking like around the stadium/downtown? Mostly blue and Purdue fans?
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
I like this.

When I played, I hated a short/rushed lockerroom pregame sesh. I liked getting there and having plenty of time to chill out and slowly get ready. It’s one of the advantages typically of playing at home bs the road… home games you’re in your comfort zone and the road team is usually on an inconsistent or less consistent schedule
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  2. 02 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  4. 04 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today