Purdue doesn't need a hotel.Interesting.
Hope this is a nice indicator of how our game will beLooking out the hotel room
85% Kentucky
10% Tennessee
5% Purdue
have seen 3 people in red
Beware of old green teeth.I’m in Biloxi, MS and blue got in. No orange in sight.
So I reached out and kicked old green teeth right in the kneeBeware of old green teeth.
Watch him folk as he is a very dangerous man.
He moved from Jackson.
Luv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!I’m in Biloxi, MS and blue got in. No orange in sight.
Spent a lot of time in Biloxi due to Air Force schools- the Beau Rivage is the place to beLuv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!
I have a 3BR 3BA condo in Gulfport. Just got back from last week's March Madness.Luv the Beau Rivage in Biloxi!! Go see the Biloxi Shuckers play a game!!
I like this.Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
Love itI'm here. I'm seeing UK 50 percent, Purdue 35, and the rest.
Some of the nicest folks around that area.I have a 3BR 3BA condo in Gulfport. Just got back from last week's March Madness.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!