I know what I'm doing tonight

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
 

jte123

Junior
Mar 27, 2005
4,027
294
0
I thought maybe the newly remastered version of Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone
 

Touch_Em_All

Senior
Sep 29, 2010
572
627
0
Is there any way to listen to the pregame on the internet if you are out of state. When I go to wlap it tells me due to copyright I have to listen to it over the air, which I am out of state. This just started with the NCAA tourny as I have listened all season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  5. 05 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities