I know what I'm doing tonight

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
 

jte123

Junior
Mar 27, 2005
4,027
294
0
I thought maybe the newly remastered version of Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone
 

Touch_Em_All

Senior
Sep 29, 2010
572
627
0
Is there any way to listen to the pregame on the internet if you are out of state. When I go to wlap it tells me due to copyright I have to listen to it over the air, which I am out of state. This just started with the NCAA tourny as I have listened all season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  4. 04 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter