I know what I'm doing tonight

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
 

jte123

Junior
Mar 27, 2005
4,027
294
0
I thought maybe the newly remastered version of Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone
 

Touch_Em_All

Senior
Sep 29, 2010
572
627
0
Is there any way to listen to the pregame on the internet if you are out of state. When I go to wlap it tells me due to copyright I have to listen to it over the air, which I am out of state. This just started with the NCAA tourny as I have listened all season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep