I know what I'm doing tonight

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,332
24,125
113
 

jte123

Junior
Mar 27, 2005
4,027
294
0
I thought maybe the newly remastered version of Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone
 

Touch_Em_All

Senior
Sep 29, 2010
572
627
0
Is there any way to listen to the pregame on the internet if you are out of state. When I go to wlap it tells me due to copyright I have to listen to it over the air, which I am out of state. This just started with the NCAA tourny as I have listened all season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime