I know what I'm doing tonight

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
 

jte123

Junior
Mar 27, 2005
4,027
294
0
I thought maybe the newly remastered version of Cliffhanger with Sly Stallone
 

Touch_Em_All

Senior
Sep 29, 2010
572
627
0
Is there any way to listen to the pregame on the internet if you are out of state. When I go to wlap it tells me due to copyright I have to listen to it over the air, which I am out of state. This just started with the NCAA tourny as I have listened all season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU