Are we talking Mainstays or Sam’s Choice?they are walmart level quality
across the board......for the most part......excluding their "hotel collection" sheets and towels (great quality and value)Are we talking Mainstays or Sam’s Choice?
But the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .they are walmart level quality
Georgia was running practice snaps during TV timeouts Saturday.
Yeah. No reason to embarrass your opponent like that.Sorry but that aint cool.
Sorry but that aint cool.
It's just for autographs and pictures, isn't it?"They're earning their NIL every day" might be the best quote I've heard from a coach in years. I love it.
Great Value.Are we talking Mainstays or Sam’s Choice?
A sorority girl calling you “Daddy” or “Parent” is not the same thing. Well, maybe it is at Arkansas.Unfortuntely I will get to tell yall after next week. I have to go to their Tulsa game due to it being Daddy's weekend or parents weekend or something like that.SMH
You know what Tulsa is backwards?I'm confused on how Arkansas is a 6.5 favorite over Tulsa.
I would have thought it would be the other way around. Tulsa beat Okie St. I don’t think Arkansas could beat Okie St.I'm confused on how Arkansas is a 6.5 favorite over Tulsa.
I am just hoping one day she falls off my payroll but right now I am not sure that will ever happen.A sorority girl calling you “Daddy” or “Parent” is not the same thing. Well, maybe it is at Arkansas.
Right before our contract with Nike expired.
The Walton’s don’t care about AR football. Sure some wal mart corporate sponsors here and there but they are not involved in NIL at allBut the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State