How bad is Arkansas?

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,087
113
Asks Russian GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pre-Sh.tter

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,240
6,445
113
I was in Benton Arkansas on Saturday to pickup my new used car. The salesman that helped me just happened to have a surname of Pigue. I had to ask him how exactly he pronounces it because I thought it was a tough name to have in Arkansas especially if your not a PigU fan. He told me he pronounces it Pikay and that he is an Arkansas baseball and basketball fan. He can NOT root for that football team. 😂🤣

I was wearing an MS baseball hat. I told him, "I've been there".
 
Nov 4, 2014
742
695
93
Unfortuntely I will get to tell yall after next week. I have to go to their Tulsa game due to it being Daddy's weekend or parents weekend or something like that.SMH
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,044
7,471
108
But the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .
The Walton’s don’t care about AR football. Sure some wal mart corporate sponsors here and there but they are not involved in NIL at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again