How bad is Arkansas?

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,079
113
Asks Russian GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pre-Sh.tter

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,239
6,440
113
I was in Benton Arkansas on Saturday to pickup my new used car. The salesman that helped me just happened to have a surname of Pigue. I had to ask him how exactly he pronounces it because I thought it was a tough name to have in Arkansas especially if your not a PigU fan. He told me he pronounces it Pikay and that he is an Arkansas baseball and basketball fan. He can NOT root for that football team. 😂🤣

I was wearing an MS baseball hat. I told him, "I've been there".
 
Nov 4, 2014
742
695
93
Unfortuntely I will get to tell yall after next week. I have to go to their Tulsa game due to it being Daddy's weekend or parents weekend or something like that.SMH
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,044
7,470
108
But the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .
The Walton’s don’t care about AR football. Sure some wal mart corporate sponsors here and there but they are not involved in NIL at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State