How bad is Arkansas?

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,633
12,103
113
Asks Russian GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pre-Sh.tter

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,244
6,447
113
I was in Benton Arkansas on Saturday to pickup my new used car. The salesman that helped me just happened to have a surname of Pigue. I had to ask him how exactly he pronounces it because I thought it was a tough name to have in Arkansas especially if your not a PigU fan. He told me he pronounces it Pikay and that he is an Arkansas baseball and basketball fan. He can NOT root for that football team. 😂🤣

I was wearing an MS baseball hat. I told him, "I've been there".
 
Nov 4, 2014
743
695
93
Unfortuntely I will get to tell yall after next week. I have to go to their Tulsa game due to it being Daddy's weekend or parents weekend or something like that.SMH
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,047
7,476
108
But the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .
The Walton’s don’t care about AR football. Sure some wal mart corporate sponsors here and there but they are not involved in NIL at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense