How bad is Arkansas?

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,631
12,087
113
Asks Russian GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pre-Sh.tter

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,241
6,446
113
I was in Benton Arkansas on Saturday to pickup my new used car. The salesman that helped me just happened to have a surname of Pigue. I had to ask him how exactly he pronounces it because I thought it was a tough name to have in Arkansas especially if your not a PigU fan. He told me he pronounces it Pikay and that he is an Arkansas baseball and basketball fan. He can NOT root for that football team. 😂🤣

I was wearing an MS baseball hat. I told him, "I've been there".
 
Nov 4, 2014
742
695
93
Unfortuntely I will get to tell yall after next week. I have to go to their Tulsa game due to it being Daddy's weekend or parents weekend or something like that.SMH
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,045
7,473
108
But the Waltons are worth about a half a trillion collectively........if just one of them decides they want Arkansas to be good at football that kind of coin can buy a lot of "quality" .
The Walton’s don’t care about AR football. Sure some wal mart corporate sponsors here and there but they are not involved in NIL at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four