The good news is Quickly and Hagans keep getting better.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s a senior.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s in his second season in the G League.
Quickley guys. QUICKLEY.
Not too much to ask to have correct spellings (and pronunciations) of our players, I don’t believe.
Hell yes!!
Does Travis have the heaviest feet of any UK player ever?
Embarrassed I’m spending my Saturday night watching this horseshit. Wish I was at Dougan’s baby shower.
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime