The good news is Quickly and Hagans keep getting better.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s a senior.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s in his second season in the G League.
Quickley guys. QUICKLEY.
Not too much to ask to have correct spellings (and pronunciations) of our players, I don’t believe.
Hell yes!!
Does Travis have the heaviest feet of any UK player ever?
Embarrassed I’m spending my Saturday night watching this horseshit. Wish I was at Dougan’s baby shower.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington