The good news is Quickly and Hagans keep getting better.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s a senior.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s in his second season in the G League.
Quickley guys. QUICKLEY.
Not too much to ask to have correct spellings (and pronunciations) of our players, I don’t believe.
Hell yes!!
Does Travis have the heaviest feet of any UK player ever?
Embarrassed I’m spending my Saturday night watching this horseshit. Wish I was at Dougan’s baby shower.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'