If I had not read about that last night, I more likely would have believed that tweet came from NJT, than from the actual Jerry Tipton.
I wear a hard hat almost every day and would love to wear one in Cincinnati on the reg.
I thought you did when you incorrectly pointed out they were a “5 generation Lexington family.” Seemed fairly explicit.Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Hard hat is a part of PPE. I also wear high-viz vest, safety glasses, and gloves, which complete the PPE ensemble.Ahem, "PPE". F***ing architects.
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina