The good news is Quickly and Hagans keep getting better.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s a senior.
PJ may be a nice little player when he’s in his second season in the G League.
Quickley guys. QUICKLEY.
Not too much to ask to have correct spellings (and pronunciations) of our players, I don’t believe.
Hell yes!!
Does Travis have the heaviest feet of any UK player ever?
Embarrassed I’m spending my Saturday night watching this horseshit. Wish I was at Dougan’s baby shower.
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start