GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKentucky

Heisman
Mar 2, 2006
29,978
24,284
113
These two games have been a return to the SEC Shitfests of old. I hate this conference, I really do.
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
 

VernHatton52

Heisman
Aug 9, 2005
7,472
10,779
113
That was a solid half. We all knew Bama would be amped up and scrappy. That's no surprise. I love the way we responded. Ball movement is crisp. We're defending dribble penetration well. And it's good to see that Collins is alive.

I think TyTy just needed to see one go down. He looks comfortable again. I expect a big 2nd half from him.
 

Teriecat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
7,058
1,638
96
Oscar gets mugged over and over. Blatant pushing with both hands. At least a couple of them have been called, but it could be called every possession.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  3. 03 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)