GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKentucky

Heisman
Mar 2, 2006
29,981
24,292
113
These two games have been a return to the SEC Shitfests of old. I hate this conference, I really do.
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
 

VernHatton52

Heisman
Aug 9, 2005
7,472
10,779
113
That was a solid half. We all knew Bama would be amped up and scrappy. That's no surprise. I love the way we responded. Ball movement is crisp. We're defending dribble penetration well. And it's good to see that Collins is alive.

I think TyTy just needed to see one go down. He looks comfortable again. I expect a big 2nd half from him.
 

Teriecat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
7,058
1,638
96
Oscar gets mugged over and over. Blatant pushing with both hands. At least a couple of them have been called, but it could be called every possession.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games