GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKentucky

Heisman
Mar 2, 2006
29,981
24,291
113
These two games have been a return to the SEC Shitfests of old. I hate this conference, I really do.
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
 

VernHatton52

Heisman
Aug 9, 2005
7,472
10,779
113
That was a solid half. We all knew Bama would be amped up and scrappy. That's no surprise. I love the way we responded. Ball movement is crisp. We're defending dribble penetration well. And it's good to see that Collins is alive.

I think TyTy just needed to see one go down. He looks comfortable again. I expect a big 2nd half from him.
 

Teriecat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
7,058
1,638
96
Oscar gets mugged over and over. Blatant pushing with both hands. At least a couple of them have been called, but it could be called every possession.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25