I’m beating this horse to death I know but I don’t get Rodriguez trying to drag this dead in the water offense back into the game only to go back to Rose on the most critical drive of the game.
Someone explain to me, an apparent moron, what AJ Rose does for this team.
That we were sad and depressed and lazy and unfocused Bc of the obvious bad news.
If we win, the pregame & halftime speech, which I can promise included him as they should have, are viral.
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"