I’m beating this horse to death I know but I don’t get Rodriguez trying to drag this dead in the water offense back into the game only to go back to Rose on the most critical drive of the game.
Someone explain to me, an apparent moron, what AJ Rose does for this team.
That we were sad and depressed and lazy and unfocused Bc of the obvious bad news.
If we win, the pregame & halftime speech, which I can promise included him as they should have, are viral.
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34