I’m beating this horse to death I know but I don’t get Rodriguez trying to drag this dead in the water offense back into the game only to go back to Rose on the most critical drive of the game.
Someone explain to me, an apparent moron, what AJ Rose does for this team.
That we were sad and depressed and lazy and unfocused Bc of the obvious bad news.
If we win, the pregame & halftime speech, which I can promise included him as they should have, are viral.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime