I’m beating this horse to death I know but I don’t get Rodriguez trying to drag this dead in the water offense back into the game only to go back to Rose on the most critical drive of the game.
Someone explain to me, an apparent moron, what AJ Rose does for this team.
That we were sad and depressed and lazy and unfocused Bc of the obvious bad news.
If we win, the pregame & halftime speech, which I can promise included him as they should have, are viral.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals