I’m beating this horse to death I know but I don’t get Rodriguez trying to drag this dead in the water offense back into the game only to go back to Rose on the most critical drive of the game.
Someone explain to me, an apparent moron, what AJ Rose does for this team.
That we were sad and depressed and lazy and unfocused Bc of the obvious bad news.
If we win, the pregame & halftime speech, which I can promise included him as they should have, are viral.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball