Dick. I sit in an office by myself for 10 hours.Need a vinyl belt that looks like a carseat strap. Any recs?
Here's your old avatar back.I absolutely hate change, too. This is unacceptable.
Well that was completely unnerving.Scroll to the bottom left and click "Rivals Light" Change you screen to Dark. Makes it much easier to read everything.
So this is basically Redditfacebox now with some sports mixed in. Whatever works, I guess.."reaction score"
Ok, "toggle width" at the bottom helps.
Good call. Changes it quite a bit.From 50% of the screen to 55%.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos