Dick. I sit in an office by myself for 10 hours.Need a vinyl belt that looks like a carseat strap. Any recs?
Here's your old avatar back.I absolutely hate change, too. This is unacceptable.
Well that was completely unnerving.Scroll to the bottom left and click "Rivals Light" Change you screen to Dark. Makes it much easier to read everything.
So this is basically Redditfacebox now with some sports mixed in. Whatever works, I guess.."reaction score"
Ok, "toggle width" at the bottom helps.
Good call. Changes it quite a bit.From 50% of the screen to 55%.
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat