Dick. I sit in an office by myself for 10 hours.Need a vinyl belt that looks like a carseat strap. Any recs?
Here's your old avatar back.I absolutely hate change, too. This is unacceptable.
Well that was completely unnerving.Scroll to the bottom left and click "Rivals Light" Change you screen to Dark. Makes it much easier to read everything.
So this is basically Redditfacebox now with some sports mixed in. Whatever works, I guess.."reaction score"
Ok, "toggle width" at the bottom helps.
Good call. Changes it quite a bit.From 50% of the screen to 55%.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'