Dick. I sit in an office by myself for 10 hours.Need a vinyl belt that looks like a carseat strap. Any recs?
Here's your old avatar back.I absolutely hate change, too. This is unacceptable.
Well that was completely unnerving.Scroll to the bottom left and click "Rivals Light" Change you screen to Dark. Makes it much easier to read everything.
So this is basically Redditfacebox now with some sports mixed in. Whatever works, I guess.."reaction score"
Ok, "toggle width" at the bottom helps.
Good call. Changes it quite a bit.From 50% of the screen to 55%.
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama