Dick. I sit in an office by myself for 10 hours.Need a vinyl belt that looks like a carseat strap. Any recs?
Here's your old avatar back.I absolutely hate change, too. This is unacceptable.
Well that was completely unnerving.Scroll to the bottom left and click "Rivals Light" Change you screen to Dark. Makes it much easier to read everything.
So this is basically Redditfacebox now with some sports mixed in. Whatever works, I guess.."reaction score"
Ok, "toggle width" at the bottom helps.
Good call. Changes it quite a bit.From 50% of the screen to 55%.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6