Oh, and I know a few people that just today got cut from the list of a certain gumby as knocta tailgating extravaganza. Sucks for them.Sorry, Matthew Mitchell.
People are ALWAYS prospectively stealing his ideas.Damn, this chick only beat Kyle by an hour on the same tweet.
I’m fine... thanks for asking.Kooky,
Just curious (and if you don't feel comfortable talking about this, I apologize), how is the recovery from COVID going?
You seem like you’re the type that takes a lot of carnival cruises so indeed it would be big if true.
Kyle Tucker pees sitting down.
@SAECATFAN is going to HATE my Derby mask. TS.
Do you guys engineer heavy timber / post and beam stuff in house? I have a little commission for a 30’ x 42’ garage and I don’t want to do the calcs myself or engage an SE as a consultant if I don’t have to.- My “favorite” contractor has started his biggest project to date. 700K house and he is as panicked as a crackhead in a drought.
LOL, a charter member of GYERO moaning and groaning about a broken toe ? Definitely did not play real sports growing up. A TRUE GYERO MAN would tape that ***** to the next toe, pop a couple tabs and roll on.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep