Game Thread....go with it Go UK

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, “Hiw can you fo with your arms straight up?”
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Hey Nick, don't put your hands on an offensive player's lower back, use your feet and lower body and keep your LONG ARMS OUT AND UP!!!!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
Wow Vitale hasn’t mentioned RP yet?!?! Gotta be a record for him.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I would beat them in the locker room with a barber strap for that lazy *** effort on the boards.

Outrebounded by candy is an effing joke! 7-1 on the offensive glass.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors