Game Thread....go with it Go UK

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, “Hiw can you fo with your arms straight up?”
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Hey Nick, don't put your hands on an offensive player's lower back, use your feet and lower body and keep your LONG ARMS OUT AND UP!!!!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,199
35,279
113
Wow Vitale hasn’t mentioned RP yet?!?! Gotta be a record for him.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I would beat them in the locker room with a barber strap for that lazy *** effort on the boards.

Outrebounded by candy is an effing joke! 7-1 on the offensive glass.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)