Game Thread....go with it Go UK

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, “Hiw can you fo with your arms straight up?”
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Hey Nick, don't put your hands on an offensive player's lower back, use your feet and lower body and keep your LONG ARMS OUT AND UP!!!!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,199
35,280
113
Wow Vitale hasn’t mentioned RP yet?!?! Gotta be a record for him.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I would beat them in the locker room with a barber strap for that lazy *** effort on the boards.

Outrebounded by candy is an effing joke! 7-1 on the offensive glass.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality