Game Thread....go with it Go UK

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, “Hiw can you fo with your arms straight up?”
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Hey Nick, don't put your hands on an offensive player's lower back, use your feet and lower body and keep your LONG ARMS OUT AND UP!!!!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
Wow Vitale hasn’t mentioned RP yet?!?! Gotta be a record for him.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I would beat them in the locker room with a barber strap for that lazy *** effort on the boards.

Outrebounded by candy is an effing joke! 7-1 on the offensive glass.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU